We are happy to announce that as of May 12, 2020 we are once again seeing routine care. We would like to thank all of our loyal patients for being so understanding through the COVID-19 stay-at-home order. We are currently on an adjusted patient schedule to ensure the appropriate time to clean and sanitize between patients. Additional protocols we have put in place to ensure patient and staff safety are:
Mt. Sterling EyeCare
- We are asking that all patients wear a mask to their appointment.
- Call the office upon your arrival. When possible, your health history will be done over the phone.
- We will have you wait in your car until we are ready for your appointment, at which time one of our staff will come to bring you into the office. When you come into the office, we ask that you please immediately wash your hands.
- We will ask several questions to ensure you are healthy and able to be seen as well as having your temperature taken. If you have a fever at the time of your appointment, we will respectfully ask you to reschedule. If you are being seen for an eye emergency and have a fever, we will use our discretion as to whether or not to keep the appointment.
- If signing a form is needed, we will have a new pen for each patient.
- We are sanitizing our exam rooms between each patient as well as any glasses frames that have been tried on.
Mt. Sterling EyeCare
Mt. Sterling EyeCare thanks you for taking the time to visit our website. We hope you find it useful and informative. We are committed to providing you the finest quality eyecare in an atmosphere that is friendly and caring, yet professional and efficient.
Mt. Sterling EyeCare originated in 1980 and specializes in providing comprehensive primary vision and eye care for all members of your family. Complete examinations always include careful testing for eye diseases and conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration as well as evaluation for vision problems.
The main goal of our optometry office is to share the latest developments in vision care so that our patients can make choices for treatment that are best suited for their individual lifestyles.
We welcome the responsibility for helping you maintain your eye health and good vision.